Thermochemical conversion processes of biomass and waste
Biogreen® is an innovative and patented process for thermochemical conversion of biomass, plastic and waste. It includes an exclusive and patented pyrolysis system that extracts useful substances to be used as a source of energy or a renewable product for green chemical applications.
Wood, straw, cereal waste, plastic waste or tires, sewage sludge or methanation sludge… all can be converted into oil, char or coke and gas.
What makes Biogreen® unique ?
- Continuous & fully automatic
- No labour and computerized
- On your own site
- Simple: Small footprint; lean & mean
- Money: Change waste into money; Low risk investment
A real industrial innovation
Protected by international patents, Biogreen® is an extremely versatile system that offers a wide range of possibilities for thermochemical conversion of biomass and waste into materials and energy.
Biogreen is one of the leading processes in Europe, which has demonstrated reliability and performance over 8 years of operation. Its extreme simplicity guarantees high reliability combined with low maintenance costs and operating costs.
Biogreen guarantees energy efficiency ratio up to 91%.
Biogreen is perfectly suited for the following applications
- Production of solid fuel, heat and electricity from forestry and crop biomass
- Production of liquid fuels and electricity from plastic waste
- Production of carbon black and fuel from waste tires
- Energy optimization and biochar production from sewage and sludge
- Production of soil enhancers and fertilizers (Biochar) from biomass
Biogreen® module is designed to process up to 2,5 m3/h